We execute basically all types of transport tasks for the business sector with a top notch, modern fleet of vehicles and well-educated employees who comply with the current requirements in regard to the environment, safety and working environment.
Founded in 1881, Thurah is one of Denmark’s absolute oldest haulage contractor businesses. We are a company that keeps up with the times and have chosen to always be on the forefront of development.
CEO Lars Mouritsen
THURAH PRESENTATION VIDEO
FACTS ABOUT THURAH TRANSPORT A/S
- Founded in Copenhagen in 1881
- Moved to Ishøj in 2002
- 60 employees – administrative personnel, drivers and warehouse workers
Examples of tasks:
- Delivery of gates to private addresses around the country
- Warehouse and distribution link on Zealand for a firewood vendor
- Delivery of letters and parcels for Post Danmark in peak periods
- Launching, lifting and transport of boats
- Receiving site for onward transport with special and crane lorries
- Transport of construction materials and mounting tasks with crane lorries
- Warehouse for a cable manufacturer
Thurah Transport A/S
HAULAGE CONTRACTOR BUSINESS ESTABLISHED IN 1881
We perform all tasks with the basis in the customers’ needs and with the correct material.
We place importance on the customer encountering competent, attentive and obliging employees.
Being a customer at Thurah must be comfortable.